- Available for all time frames
- Available for all crypto currency pairs
- High-profitable on all time frames
- The script is the dream of all traders
- Repaints like a boss.
- Use at your own risk, or don't use at all!
could you explain what dose it mean ?
"strategy.entry("Buy", true, when=(buy and (time > timestamp(fromYear, fromMonth, fromDay, 00, 00)) and (time < timestamp(toYear, toMonth, toDay, 23, 59))))"
"strategy.close("Buy", when=(sell and (time < timestamp(toYear, toMonth, toDay, 23, 59))))"
With - strategy.close("Buy", when...... the same as previous, but close long position.
But the problem is that in real graphics kagi draws not so clearly a curve as on the backtest, for this it's only a dream script