The length of the lookback period and the type of moving average can be changed in the inputs tab of the indicator.
Line-weight and colours can be edited in the style tab of the indicator.
The default is to plot the SMAs using a length of 20, 50, 100 and 200.
Now you can select from:
- Simple Moving Averages
- Exponential Moving Averages
- Symmetrically Weighted Moving Average
- Weighted Moving Averages
- Volume-weighted Moving Averages
- Moving average used in RSI
- Arnaud Legoux Moving Averages
You can customize all features and can plot the colour based on whether the line if sloping up (green), down (red) or "flat" (orange).
-Fixed an error with the color when using position relative to the price (had them flipped by accident)