An example and overview of the syminfo and tickerid functions to be able to access different tools.
Here is an example of accessing the Bitfinex exchange (and requesting "instrument name") when another exchange is open (BINANCE:BTCUSDT)
There is a difference in name between BINANCE:BTCUSDT and BITFINEX:BTCUSD exchanges
Try swapping //
Hello! This little script tells you everything TradingView lets you access in a ticker's syminfo in Pine Script:
- type: crypto, economic, forex, fund, futures, index, spread, stock
- tickerid, such as AMEX:BLOK
- prefix, such as AMEX
- Ticker, such as BLOK
- root: for derivatives such as futures contracts
- currency, such as USD
- base currency:...
This indicator is to show symbol info in table using built-in syminfo name space, coded in latest Pine Script version 5.
Credits to PineCoders and Everget
- Display table by changing table position, font size and color.
- Show / Hide necessary symbol info.