This is a simple RSI indicator that overlays the current chart to show labels for specified oversold and overbought areas defined with inputs.
It will delete any labels of the same kind within the last 3 candles so you don't see as many labels as you would otherwise.
Red labels with white text represent overbought RSI levels as defined by the user.
MACD Indicator which plots local peaks and troughs in divergence.
"Classic" Divergence is specified as:
- A higher price, with reduced MACD high --> Potential Sell Point
- A lower price, with higher MACD low --> Potential Buy Point
"Alternative" Divergence is specified as:
- A higher MACD high, with reduced price --> Potential Sell Point
- A lower MACD low, with...
Qstick indicator as described by Tushar S. Chande and Stanley Kroll in the New Technical trader. The indicator shows the range between open and close for the specified period of time boosted by the presence of exponential moving average.
Qstick is best to discover divergence and find local tops and bottoms.
Simple indicator to find pipe bottom and top patterns.
- Pipe Bottom:
- Positive Difference from Open and Close is greater than the average thickness of the last "x" candles multiplied by sensitivity "y"
- The previous candle is red and the current candle is green
- Trend Definition - (Trend for EMA length 'z" has a slope less...
Top signal: reaches -100 when the color is yellow
Bottom signal: reaches -100 when the color is red
This script calculate a stochastic oscillator of BBW, and defines a top and a bottom as its highest in N bars.
Displays "spike days" by colouring the bars (Default: yellow for a Spike High and blue for a Spike Low)
Spike Day's definition taken from Jack D Schwager's Book: A Complete Guide to the Futures Market: Technical Analysis, Trading Systems, Fundamental Analysis, Options, Spreads, and Trading Principles
A spike is:
A wide difference between the spike high and...