If you look closely at your losing trades, chances are the losers have one thing in common = inverse momentum. I created this tool after I found out that Stacked EMAs and picture perfect trend is not the only thing you need for a squeeze setup. Squeeze arrows pinpoint the exact moment where the squeeze momentum change happens (momentum change is absolutely crucial for the squeeze setup). These arrows will help you stay out of "everything was aligned but still failed" type of setups.
1. Momentum Arrows (cyan blue/red) - Showing the best possible moment for an entry during the squeeze (after you see one, you can expect the squeeze to fire soon).
2. Slingshot Arrows (yellow) - Even though you can trade off of them, these arrows work mostly as a confirmation & caution tool. If an inverse slingshot arrow is plotted during a squeeze that means caution = you should wait because momentum is not on your side thus there there is a quite high probability that the squeeze can fire the other direction.
Squeeze Dots Trigger:
Represents the number of red dots (squeeze) after which the arrows should plot. Default = 5 (only after 5 red dots, arrows will appear), some traders like to set it on 3 or even 1.
Tips & Tricks:
1.Breakout or Bailout Mentality
- The big advantage of the arrows is the fact that they either work straight away or they don't. This is where you can apply the breakout or bailout mentality and really focus exclusively on the breakout part of the whole squeeze move. You can minimize the risk by putting mental stops just a few points below the last low of the candle where the arrows appeared. That way you can be stopped out even during the squeeze = won't hurt as much as when the squeeze fire the opposite direction. Reward may be the same but the risk is lower.
2. Yellow Flags
- Use the slingshot arrows as a caution tool. Even if all your squeeze criteria are met. Yellow inverse arrow = caution (wait for the true momentum change). Once the slingshot arrow appears in the conext of the trend, you are good to go.
3. Last Arrow Rule
- Sometimes you will see a lot of arrows during the longer squeezes. This is where the last arrow rule come in handy. The last arrow you see on chart can be canceled anytime by a new one. The last arrow is the valid one!
Hope you can squeeze from these squeeze arrows as much as there is to squeeze so you can finally trade the squeeze with ease.
Hope it helps.
Based on the Fisher Transform, Shift Arrows are providing the potential early exits & will plot up to next 15 bars after the squeeze fired.
В истинном духе TradingView автор этого скрипта опубликовал его с открытым исходным кодом, чтобы трейдеры могли понять, как он работает, и проверить на практике. Вы можете воспользоваться им бесплатно, но повторное использование этого кода в публикации регулируется Правилами поведения. Вы можете добавить этот скрипт в избранное и использовать его на графике.
Все виды контента, которые вы можете увидеть на TradingView, не являются финансовыми, инвестиционными, торговыми или любыми другими рекомендациями. Мы не предоставляем советы по покупке и продаже активов. Подробнее — в Условиях использования TradingView.