This script, redraws the Minute, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly candles for gap up and gap down situation. Also this candle marks the LEG candles and BASE Candles with different colors to mark the supply and demand zone.
This script is only for Indian NSE markets (09:15 to 15:30) for GAP up/GAP down redraw.
This script is most beneficial for TradeLegend...
Plots the cumulative line of gaps to see extremes in psychology.
Plenty of Gap-UP's where the Open is higher than the previous bar's close get the market excited.
Plenty of Gap-DOWN's where the Open is lower than the previous bar's close get the market scared and depressed.
Look for the Gap Line to peak prior to an important peak in the market...
Displays information about Bitcoin CME Futures Gaps over BTCUSD (or XBTUSD) charts.
You can configure a threshold percentage to only display gaps whose size is greater than that percentage. The gap precentage is calculated based on the current close price.
Gaps up are displayed in Orange, gaps down in Green
This is the bare bones of what I'm trying to achieve through pine script. The purpose of the script is to:
1. On a 15m chart, calculate and plot upper & lower Bollinger bands and simple moving average of 20 periods. (DONE)
2. On a new day, when the first 15m candle of a session forms, I want to check if a) the low of the new candle is outside the upper Bollinger...
This code is for educational purposes.
Following are the major takeaways from this code
1. Identify the first bar of the series.
2. Using security function to obtain data from a higher Time frame
3. Use of function strategy.risk.max_intraday_filled_orders
4. closing trade at the end of the session
The code is in raw form and can be refined/modified to improve results
I am a new Trading View user. I am trying to gain some reputation so that I can start contributing more to the community and start learning more. Therefore I have written this very simple pine script that simply adds a label to the first bar of the day if there is a gap between 2% and 8% or a gap between -2* and -8%.
1) Lots of missing candlesticks...