Backtesting (for all the time of existence of couple) only with software configurations to default (without optimization of parameters):
US = Uptrend-Sensivity
DS = Downtrend-Sensivity
It is recommended and by default:
- the normal market requires US=DS (for example US=5, DS=5)
- very bear market requires US DS, (for example US=5, DS=0)
- very bull...
1) WaveTrend Oscilator (LazyBear's code)
3) A new distance for SILA lines
Noro's SILA v1.6L - the original and new system of finding of a trend.
SILA is not one trend indicator, but 8 different trend indicators in one. Therefore high precision.
- any pair
- any timeframe >= H1
Now 2 types of sensitivity. Uptrend-Sensivity and Downtrend-Sensivity.
Uptrend-Sensivity = 3 and Downtrend-Sensivity = 5 is for a very bullish market
(U-S < D-S)
Uptrend-Sensivity = 5 and Downtrend-Sensivity = 3 is for a very bearish market
(U-S > D-S)
Uptrend-Sensivity = 6 and Downtrend-Sensivity = -1 (minus one) is a...
Noro's SILA v1.2 - these are 5 trend indicators in 1, for the sake of better accuracy.
Noro's SILA v1.2 uses 5 trend indicators:
2) DI Plus-Minus
3) WOW trend indicator (my idea)
4) BarColor indicator (my idea)
5) BestMA (or "BMA") indicator (my idea)
The user can switch-off any indicator from 5 to achieve big...