Composite Momentum Indicator" combines the signals from several oscillators, including Stochastic, RSI, Ultimate Oscillator, and Commodity Channel Index (CCI) by averaging the standardized values (Z-Scores). Since it is a Z-Score based indicators the values will be typically be bound between +3 and -3 oscillating around 0. Here's a summary of the code:
The Ultimate RSI indicator is a new oscillator based on the calculation of the Relative Strength Index that aims to put more emphasis on the trend, thus having a less noisy output. Opposite to the regular RSI, this oscillator is designed for a trend trading approach instead of a contrarian one.
While returning the same information as a regular RSI,...
This indicator as an educational and showcase the usage of user-defined types (UDT) or objects for Ultimate Oscillator.
1. Color of plot is based on contrast color of chart background.
2. Plot fill of overbought and oversold.
3. Support Multi Timeframe.
UV Indicator (Ultimate VWAP Indicator) is using Volume Weighted Average Price to find Direction of the Trend, and Resistance & Support.
- Circle and Square shapes represent the point of Resistance and Support.
- Teal and Maroon background colors represent Uptrend and Downtrend of the Market.
- Numbers represent the Spread Percentages.