Who are TradingView moderators?
Moderators are active members of the TradingView community who earned trust from other members and TradingView staff. Any community needs moderation – just like we have laws, police, and judges in real-life. Especially when that community is so large. Our moderators are volunteers who are driven by enthusiasm and love for the community, where their goal is to help other members.
Get in touch with them regarding any questions and they will be happy to answer them! You can find a list of active moderators here.
So, what’s a person have to do to become a mod at TradingView?
- Uphold the House Rules
- Report bugs & consult on features
- Review all published material to make sure it’s clean
- Check on reports for inappropriate content
- Evaluate custom chat rooms
- Manage disputes
- Handle duplicate accounts
- Answer questions and issues from members
- Volunteer. Being a moderator does not come with a payout and aims to help the community be the best it can be.
Moderators are official TradingView reps, equipped to deal with content issues and members who violate our guidelines. They have full authority and all members should follow their guidance. Our community is well known for highly intelligent ideas and mutual respect, so moderators don't usually delete content. However, inappropriate comments, chat messages, unhelpful ideas, snapshots, or updates will be swiftly removed.