The "Portfolio Heat" indicator offers a visual representation of potential risk exposure for a portfolio across up to eight different symbols. It dynamically calculates three risk metrics based on current price, the number of shares owned, your designated stop loss, and total account size.
Open Dollar Risk – the total dollar amount you will lose if your stop...
Equity Trade Risk Manager is a simple indicator that helps you protect your portfolio by going into each trade risk first !
Equity Trade Risk Manager does this by calculating your ideal position size or ideal stop loss based on your account size, purchase price and risk tolerance. This ensures you are never risking more than your predetermined amount on each...
Live P&L for multiple stocks, currencies, crypto and commodities can now be tracked for your favorite scripts, pair trading etc.
This indicator gives provision to add up to 3 stocks/futures/currency with Buy and Sell, Quantity (can be lot size or any other) and Entry Price and set as default so that every time you put back this indicator you can monitor the live...
This is a portfolio tracker that will track individual, overall and daily profit/loss for up to 12 assets. You can set the size of your buys and price of your buys for accurate, up to date profit and loss data right on your chart. It works on all markets and timeframes.
HOW TO USE
Go into the indicator settings and you will see all of the available settings....
This indicators will help you to compute portfolio performance and display results with a stats table and a nice monthly chart.
In this script you can do following:
Compose portfolio with up to 15 instruments
Change Initial capital / date range / rebalancing period
Compare portfolio performance with a benchmark
Compute basic stats
- Can be used to evaluate the performance of a portfolio containing 2 assets over a set time interval
- Shows the % return of the portfolio over the time interval defined by the user
- Includes a threshold rebalancing algorithm to show the effects that rebalancing has on the portfolio over the long term
- Created to evaluate of the performance of...
This script gives you an approximation of the APR you can get when using the technique of Rebalancing.
Further discription are embeded in the script.
HOW TO USE:
- Start date: Choose start date
- Settings: Change settings to your own needs
- Base currency: Select Base currency
- Portfolio: Select the coins (MAX 9 pcs.) you want to use in your portfolio for the...